Making the most of the time you have invested in a MHI Global public workshop is one of the most impactful things you can do to improve your sales results in the coming months. It’s probably been a week or so since you have attended the course and are already starting to forget some of the information and exercises. Here are some immediate things you can do to remedy that.
- Get your materials out tonight! Spend some time reviewing the most interesting topics to you. You don’t have to spend hours for this to help. Review the blue, green or gold sheets developed in the class.
- Take action on the opportunities you worked on in class. Send emails, make phone calls, and set up appointments based on your Action Steps and Needed Information.
- Talk with your direct Sales Manager about your plans. This will help enlist their support and engagement in your plan.
Below are additional steps to ensure a transformative experience by attending the course. Look through the list and incorporate these items into your daily, weekly, and monthly routines as much as you are able.
- Complete the survey from MHI for your workshop.
- Review all of the Advanced Concepts for your workshop.
- Create your own version of the Funnel Worksheet and remember the four different priorities for sales work and consider how that may change how you approach your own business.
- If your company has the MHI courses integrated in everyone’s practice, then engage with your team members to review opportunities, and consider discussing a team meeting with your frontline manager.
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of activating the concepts right after your workshop. Even after the most engaging workshop, our brains get back to the same way of doing things quickly. Take this opportunity to give your brain some new things to work with right away. Your sales career and bank account will thank you for it. Here are three final suggestions as you go forward.
Take advantage of the MHI Global alumni benefits available.